Testimonials← Previous Next →
Free Software Magazine
Free Software Magazine is the only magazine worldwide that is dedicated to the promotion of free software as a whole.
Our website is based on the fantastic free software Drupal CMS.
If you are new to the concept of “free software”, you might like to read our jargon-free beginner’s guide to free software.
For a more in-depth discussion and definition of free software you can also visit the Free Software Foundation (FSF).
Our primary aims are:
- to promote free software and its use; and
- to educate the global community in the use of free software.
We hope to achieve these goals through what we do:
- We produce a bi-monthly magazine in HTML format that is free to everyone.
- We also have a blog where a pool of bloggers have their say about free software on a daily basis. The bloggers consist of some of our best authors, members of the free software community and special guests.
- We now have free software forums where readers can find out about free software alternatives, get help looking for free software to meet their requirements, discuss their switch to free software and ask for directions on where to find help with a free software related problem.
- In our reviews section, our book reviewers provide in depth reviews of free software related books. These books come from the catalogues of some of the best publishers in the IT industry.
- We also send our subscribers newsletters, which inform them of any announcements, news, competitions, and recently released content for our magazine and site.
One of the best ways you can contribute is by participating in our community. Comment where you can. Let people know what you know. Ask questions. You can advertise with us, donate money or help by writing for us. Any help would be appreciated. For more info on contributing look here.
If you need to contact us look no further than here